Whether your organization is looking to invest capital in areas more critical to building shareholder value or is simply seeking to minimize debt, entrust your equipment financing requirements to FFCI and realize the following business benefits:
- Conserve investment capital and preserve valuable credit lines
- Avoid technology obsolescence
- Effectively manage your asset portfolio
- Realize greater operational and financial flexibility
- Maximize the tax benefits to be gained via lease financing
- Reduce purchasing time and administrative costs
In an industry where many equipment lessors look alike and offer little value-added to their clients, FFCI places a premium on customer service, with the ability to respond quickly to the equipment financing needs of its clients with smart, practical solutions.
Often at price points that provide savings of 75% or more off the cost of comparable new technologies, FFCI can provide reconditioned equipment solutions across a variety of IT and medical equipment categories, including:
- Telecommunications equipment (voice, data)
- Medical imaging (i.e., Radiology, CT, MRI, Cardiac Cath)
Simply provide us with an inventory of your surplus assets (along with basic information such as the OEM, model, and configuration), and we'll help you wring every last dollar of value out of the equipment that your organization no longer requires, thereby reducing total cost of ownership (TCO).
FFCI, as a matter of course, provides its customers with baseline asset management capabilities at the inception of each lease schedule, and provides web-based access to your IT asset repository that includes key data such as:
- Equipment make, model, and serial number
- Installed location, department, and cost center
- Lease commencement & termination dates
- Monthly lease payment
- Other user-defined fields
The end result is a customized asset management solution that can deliver a myriad of financial and operational benefits, including the following:
- Improved procurement processes for IT assets
- Greater control of and visibility to IT assets throughout their useful life (including asset relocation, upgrades, etc.).
- Enhanced internal charge-back programs, allowing the costs of IT to be accurately billed to departments, end users, & cost centers
- Greater operations rigor and predictability in managing the refresh and disposition of IT assets at the end of their useful life.
As no two customers IT asset management challenges are the same, FFCI takes a hands-on, consultative approach in identifying the key internal and external business processes by which IT assets are acquired, managed, and refreshed, as well as confirming the internal stakeholders whose buy-in is critical in designing and implementing a comprehensive IT asset management solution.